GAIA GREEN Kelp Meal is a rich source of available plant nutrients and is known to help improve soil structure and water holding capacity.
The idea of using kelp as fertilizer and soil amendment has persisted for thousands of years. Long before the advent of modern agricultural practices, farmers gathered seaweed to spread in their crops. The magic of Kelp Meal isn’t in its NPK; rather, it’s the abundant trace elements and minerals, the improvements to soil structure and water holding capacity, and the long-lasting benefits that provide the most value.
GAIA GREEN Kelp Meal is approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada (in compliance with Canada’s Organic Production Systems General Principles & Management Standards and Permitted Substances Lists (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and CAN/CGSB 32.311-2015)).
Kelp Meal 1-0-3
- Long lasting non-synthetic fertilizer and soil amendment
- Helps improve soil structure and water holding capacity
- Forms cross-linked organic chelates with nutrients, which helps prevent nutrient leaching
- Readily available nutrients
- Provides benefits for years after the initial application